According to our school motto, “Christ is our cornerstone” we encourage and support our students to set their sights high, achieve to the best of their ability and take pride in all that they do.
At Jordan we have always been very clear as to what our core business should be, the development of young men and women who are enabled to make a successful contribution to society throughout their lives. With excellent facilities, highly qualified and dedicated staff and a clear vision of the future, we believe that we are ideally placed to provide a relevant and top quality education to all children, whatever their particular strengths and talents might be.
Our aim is to support our students in becoming happy, confident and active citizens, ready to successfully contribute in whatever walk of life they choose, and, to do this, we are committed to promoting:
- The highest standards of achievement
- Excellent teaching and learning
- A challenging, enjoyable and personalised learning experience for all
- High expectations
- Courtesy, respect and self-discipline
- Excellent and productive relationships with parents, students and the wider community
I am proud to be the principal of theSchool, I aim to help keep the flag flying and serve the community even more.
Mr J.A. Adeyoju