Procedures for Prospective StudentsThe list is a summary of the procedures for our prospective students at Jordan school and should help guide you through this process
Purchase an application form for N2, 000
Submit application form with the following documents:
- 2 recent Passport Photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of Candidate’s Birth Certificate or Passport Data Page
- The last/most recent Academic Report Card from your child’s current school
- Applicant’s Character Testimonial from current school
- Parents living outside Lagos must provide the name and contact details of a Guardian living in Lagos
Successful candidates will be informed via sms, email or phone call.
A provisional letter of admission is issued for collection.
Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
Payments are made to designated banks and via pos on school premises.
Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt.
The receipt is very important so please keep it safe.
Student meet with a senior teacher and is allocated to an appropriate class.
For further enquiries on how to apply;
Please call +234, 98455636, 23213780, 50867287, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission Criteria: To be eligible for admission into Year 7, candidates must turn 11 years by 31st of August.